Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Commander Of The Month Contest Discussion

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ultimate Commander Of The Month Contest Discussion

The contest will start on July 1st, Post up here any discussion you feel needed. If you have theme ideas, prize ideas or any other thoughts, share them here.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    48 hours to go...

Who will be the first ever winner of the "Ultimate Commander" Award?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Less than 24 hours to go...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Well I guess we missed the August one and we would of had some good entries. September is around the corner and the theme is MUD. I know we have some guys who play like pigs in the MUD so lets post up this month.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I definately have a few pictures that will go great with August's contest. I like my jeep dirty!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't like Virginia's red clay / mud. It stains EVERYTHING !! You guys have fun.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Ya I agree with you on that neil not a fan

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I love MUD period!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    While I think the idea of a "Ultimate Commander" of the month is a good idea, there is just not enough participation at the current time to hold such a contest.

We will attempt the contest again when there are more members to participate, I thank all those who played the last few months and encourage you to recruit new membership to this forum as well.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    I don't think its from lack of interest, just lack of opportunity. I typically log in from all over the world and although I would love to, don't bring any commander pics w me. Keep it up, this is a great forum w really good information and knowledgable folks.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information