Thread: 3.7L Tuner

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar

3.7L Tuner

I saw on another forum that someone was selling tuners that would work with the 3.7L. He talked about a 87 tune and all that jazz. It didn't seem legit so I thought Id ask you.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I researched the crap out of that a while ago and came up empty handed. Post up what you have heard in case there is something new out there. If it is from JetChips, forgettaboutit.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 05WK View Post
    I have been working with the SCT dealer, [email protected] for about a month now. Great guy!! Very helpful!!

For us 3.7L Guys/Gals it will run you $265, since they don't make cams or heads, etc for our jeeps. Contact him for more info.
    **Programmer also works as a diagnostic code reader.

SO FAR
    I'm running just the 87 octane tune and the Jeep shifts smoothly, downshifts correctly for power!, and I can only assume it will improve gas mileage when I feather it around town. Hit 115mph in no time... LOL

and this is only the 87 tune! Just put $40 in the tank last night so gotta wait til its gone before i can run the 93 octane!! CANT WAIT!

Contact [email protected]. GREAT GUY
    \

Interesting........Maybe send him an email asking about hp #s and if it will reprogram the speedo for bigger tires/ different gears..I would do it, but I'm at work trying to finish up for the day.
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Sent email..........

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Thread Information