Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrome Vs Firefox...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

Chrome Vs Firefox...

What do you guys prefer?

I've been a religious Firefox user for years now..... thinking of giving Chrome a try "just because". Any reviews? Things you guys like/dislike?

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    I use chrome primarily.. but I do have to use both IE and firefox to verity they all display webpages correctly as I'm building sites.

Mostly I like the speed and lack of clutter.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    @ work I use both (mostly chrome) @ home on my laptop firefox (Chrome not working on the laptop) I prefer Chrome seems to work really well for me
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I'm a google chrome person myself. Only thing I don't like about it is when I find pictures a like (JEEP PICTURES!!) It's a bit of a process to pull them off the net and toss them in a file. I can't just copy and paste, lol. I have to right click, and save image as. Then I gotta dig the folder up find the file and move it to the right location.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I've used every browser out there and IMO chrome is the cleanest and the fastest browser I have used. Firefox is I would say is a close second IE would be dead last even on the fastest computer that browser is garbage. Everyone do your self a favor down load Chrome and just give it a try. AJ I never had an issue right clicking and saving pictures in chrome not sure what would cause you to have one. Oh it also has a incognito option. You can open chrome in incognito mode and will no trace of where you been or what your doing and hide you from prying internet eyes as well not that I ever needed to use it myself LOL

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    will no trace of where you been or what your doing
    So, where exactly have you been and whatcha been doing ? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL
    Last edited by NeilSmith; 09-20-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have all my favorites saved in Firefox will Chrome capture all that info or will I have to set up my favorites again with memorized passwords?
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    So, where exactly have you been and whatcha been doing ? Enquiring minds want to know. LOL
    What happens on deployment stays on deployment LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I have all my favorites saved in Firefox will Chrome capture all that info or will I have to set up my favorites again with memorized passwords?
    It's been a while but I'm pretty sure chrome can grab your favorites from any of the browsers you've used in the past. Not sure about the saved pass words though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I've used every browser out there and IMO chrome is the cleanest and the fastest browser I have used. Firefox is I would say is a close second IE would be dead last even on the fastest computer that browser is garbage. Everyone do your self a favor down load Chrome and just give it a try. AJ I never had an issue right clicking and saving pictures in chrome not sure what would cause you to have one. Oh it also has a incognito option. You can open chrome in incognito mode and will no trace of where you been or what your doing and hide you from prying internet eyes as well not that I ever needed to use it myself LOL
    What are your thoughts on Maxthon? or Safari? (Mostly just giving you a hard time but I but there are A LOT more browsers than the "Big 3" or 4 if want to include Safari..

And all 3 have a private viewing mode of some sort similar to incognito..

Oh one of the features that Chrome has that I find useful is that is has synchronization, so I can sync favorites, settings, and all kinds of other goodies between my desktop and laptop automatically.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information