Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TPMS Information

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Well you have a better setup than mine since you have the Hemi with more options. You could actually see the psi in each individual tire. On my jeep the light would come on if a tire was low but didnt tell you which one.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    True... thats what I liked about mine. Hopefully Chrysler gets their crap together so the new rubber stems work like they're supposed to. Aluminum stems on offroad vehicles suck... seen too many break on the trails.

I havent checked in a while to see if there were any TSBs to address the new sensors. Might have to check into that again.

Good information sit, I was really very confused about the TPMS systems but your post helps. Good write up

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information