Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Autoblog (5 Years old)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    That's probably as much as he'll do till ya put some gas in it, hahaha!!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    That's probably as much as he'll do till ya put some gas in it, hahaha!!!
    I filled her up 2 days ago. And I am already at half a tank. I plan on changing the oil tomorrow. May even tackle the t-case. Found 100 bucks cash in my room today while cleaning! WOOT

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I've flying threw the fuel myself last two weeks. I filled last night and I just filled up on Wednesday and the Sunday before so like every there days I'm filling up at $60 a pop if I could just reach the EPA numbers that were on the sticker I'd be happy with that. Maybe someone should do one of those weird conversions things you allays read about like running of off water or something. Someone needs to go here for all of us. On a side note typing while the words are waving around is interesting,

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I've flying threw the fuel myself last two weeks. I filled last night and I just filled up on Wednesday and the Sunday before so like every there days I'm filling up at $60 a pop if I could just reach the EPA numbers that were on the sticker I'd be happy with that. Maybe someone should do one of those weird conversions things you allays read about like running of off water or something. Someone needs to go here for all of us. On a side note typing while the words are waving around is interesting,
    Im surprised you dont have a tuner. You could get those numbers with one.

I've heard mixed reviews about it on or our platforms. I talked to the wife about it and she said if it can save you gas money then look into it. If I can get a 5mpg gain from there tune then I would get one. I pm a guy on JC but he neve replide to me so whatever i guess. I need to find one used at a good price,

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    I saw zero MPG increase from my flashpaq. It's nicer to drive, but not worth it if you are only trying to get better mpgs.

And as far as the original topic, I tend to be a function over form guy, so as long as it met my requirements at the time it really wouldn't matter what it looked like (unless it was truly butt ugly which I don't think the concept was)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Sal - I STILL have gas in the ZJ from my trip to ur town 3 weeks ago, lol. And I still have gas in the WK from 2 weeks ago. I cannot complain... even though both of them now have less than 30 miles to fill up - Id say I've done pretty good.

*on a side note* I do bike to a lot of my destinations. I probably bike half of the miles I travel every week. it's probably about 35-50 miles a week.

LMAO I feel like I'm feeling up the XK every other day.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    LMAO I feel like I'm feeling up the XK every other day.
    Dude, Sal, we know you love your XK and all.... but we didn't know you LoooOOoooVVVEeee your XK

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Dude, Sal, we know you love your XK and all.... but we didn't know you LoooOOoooVVVEeee your XK
    Even though it was a typo it's a true statement LOL the wife cought me hugging the XK a fee times LMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information