I haven't been on this forum much in the past month or so. i had been really busy with work and other stuff and had not had much time to be on here.

Normally, when things at work are fairly slow, I tend to stop in and check stuff over.

BUT.....I am now a victim of the name switch to the "ultimatejeep" forum....For some reason my works web blocker recognizes this new site now as a "gaming" site and its blocked. "xk-forum" was good to go. However, now.....when I type in "xk-forum" it still blocks on the re-direct.

Since most of my opportunities to check in here arise while I'm at work, its hit and miss when i can get on....If a mobile app ever comes about, it may allow me more chances to read stuff....I am not one of the current "high volume" posters anyway so it problem doesn't affect anyone really, but have been a member of this "base community/group" from the beginning of the other forum, and I do read stuff that affects me or that i think i may be able to provide insights on and add my info when i can.

I am glad for the expansion, growth and progress here at this forum. It just sucks not being able to check in everyday.