AJeepZJ: To get the laser to cut something out with such fine features would be very time-consuming and thus cost-inducing. Time is literally money on the beam, and you would have to run it very slow in order to avoid blow-out on some of those thin pieces. Costs would soar or the parts would look terrible. And even if you did manage to get them cut reasonably, all of those little nooks and crannies would begin the rust-pop of the powdercoat in very short order.

As for "SA4x" and "SA4x4": I think you'd be well-served by avoiding anything that looks "copycat" of "4xGuard." We've already seen "Saguaro 4xComponents" (S4xC) and "Asfir4x4" follow 4xG into this market. Dare to be different, I say. Besides, "SA4x" doesn't mean anything.

For whatever my advice is worth, I would highly recommend a consistency of branding across your formal logo and your product logo. The designs you have are quite clever and fancy, and they'd be good for a t-shirt or some such. I just wouldn't suggest them for the official logo.