View Poll Results: What Steel Armadillo Logo do you like?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • # 1

1 8.33%
  • # 2

9 75.00%
  • # 3

0 0%
  • # 4

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steel Armadillo Logo

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    Attachment 956
    Rough and dirty.

I like this one
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    I like the idea and the lettering, but i think the armadillo needs to be more aggresive. I like the armor on it but it needs an attitude. My .02

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty El Cid's Avatar
    Ideally you would have something that you can laser-cut. None of these will work for that. Just a thought.
    Mike
    2006 5.7L Limited, Inferno Red, QDII, and all goodies. Modified Superlift 4" lift-kit, B.F.G. 285/70R17 A/Ts (1.25" spacers), Aries tail-light guards, AVS ventvisors, KC Hilites off-road lights, and from 4xGuard: Belly Guard, Front Guard 4, Matrix brush guard with Receiver and Grill Hoop, Rear Diff Guard, Rear Guard 2, Rear Sliders, and Side Guards.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Ideally you would have something that you can laser-cut. None of these will work for that. Just a thought.
    I agree with that, I was thinking of something for a business card and window decal. I am considering a metal tag to be attached to the actual product as well.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I liked 1. So i voted one... But after I saw everyone voted 2... I can totally see why.. I like them both though.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    I liked 1. So i voted one... But after I saw everyone voted 2... I can totally see why.. I like them both though.
    I liked #1 too, that is why I included it. My wife did them all with a little direction but narrowing down just one is not an easy task.

And as El Cid pointed out, none of them can be laser cut into the finished product so I still have to come up with a way to identify my products form other products.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    I like 2, the bolt on armor looks cool and a non verbal identification/ approach to your product line. Sal had a great idea with the bolt heads or allen heads.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I liked #1 too, that is why I included it. My wife did them all with a little direction but narrowing down just one is not an easy task.

And as El Cid pointed out, none of them can be laser cut into the finished product so I still have to come up with a way to identify my products form other products.
    why?

You could be more simplistic in terms of your engraving.... You can just cut or engrave 'S.A.' into them. and you can use the above designs for a vehicular decal.

my 2 cents.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Make those circles look more like bolts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionCrawler View Post
    Sal had a great idea with the bolt heads or allen heads.
    Working on the change now, the bolt heads will look better than the rivets I originally had.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    You can just cut or engrave 'S.A.' into them. and you can use the above designs for a vehicular decal.
    I thought about SA4X or SA4X4, thoughts?

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information