Administrator
    Blog Entries

VIVID Performance Tuner

Found my next toy:

Name:  superchips_vivid_paq.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  10.3 KB

VIVID Performance Tuner:

The power of Superchips and the AndroidTM operating system are now in the palm of your hands. The state-of-the-art Superchips VIVID is the first of its type to successfully integrate many of today's popular consumer electronics with a full blown performance tuning device. The key is the combination of Superchips vehicle tuning features combined with an internet tablet powered by the Android operating system, opening up a whole new world of performance and features. This is certain to be the best selling performance product of 2012!

Here are a few of the countless uses for the Superchips VIVID. Tell us how you want to use yours.

TUNING

Industry leading tuning for trucks, Jeeps and performance cars delivering maximum horsepower, torque and world class drivability for your vehicle
    Tune for high performance, heavy load towing, fuel economy or off-road uses
    Syncs wirelessly with your vehicle using included Bluetooth dongle
    Uses Android operating systems to provide a simple yet effective user interface to make tuning a snap
    50-state emissions legal

GPS CAPABLE1

No need to buy another expensive in-cabin device. Just buy a GPS antenna easily found online and GPS app for Android OS
    Depending on the app, topographical maps are available for off-road uses

AUDIO EQUIPPED

Preloaded with music, video and photo applications
    8GB of internal flash memory with SD card for further expansion
    Share photos or video by syncing with Facebook, YouTube, Picasa or Flickr

GAUGES

Intercept PIDs on the bus and display them in real-time
    Gauges provide vital information when towing, off-road or at the track
    Includes several gauge sets
    Monitor EGTs while towing to avoid diesel engine troubles1
    Maximize track performance with real-time feedback

INCLINOMETER/G-FORCE METER

Uses on-board 3-axis accelerometer and graphics accelerator to measure pitch and roll
    Establish entrance and departure points for turns
    Make last minute car setup adjustments at the track
    Monitor off-road driving performance

VIDEO EQUIPPED

HD camcorder records in 720p
    HD video playback
    Mini HDMI out for watching video on TV
    2 MP digital camera
    Easily sync video and pictures to popular social media sites

MAINTENANCE MINDER

No more missing important maintenance intervals
    Easy to setup and use
    Uses include reminders for oil changes, rotate tires and more
    App automatically recognizes when a check engine light is on and provides a summary
    No more unnecessary time consuming trips to the dealer

GAMING EQUIPPED

On-board graphics accelerator exploits Android OS 3D capabilities for games, animated interface and transition effects
    Let kids and friends entertain themselves on long road trips
    Many games utilize the 3-axis accelerometer for a more realistic game playing experience
    Use the HDMI output to play the game on your TV and use the device as the steering wheel or controller

VIVID PART NUMBERS:

Ford Diesel - 518550
    Ford Gas - 518650

GM Diesel - 528550
    GM Gas - 528650

Dodge Diesel - 538550*
    Dodge Gas - 538650*
    Jeep - 538750*

http://www.superchips.com/Store/VIVID.aspx

* Available December 2011
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Scott@Superchips's Avatar
    The release of the VIVID PAQ for Jeep applications is going to be a nice little setup for those looking to get into the next step in tuning technology. I hope to have some Jeep specific screen shots I will post up here sometime in the next few weeks.

Scott

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Keep us posted on it this sound pretty cool

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Keep us posted on it this sound pretty cool
    Absolutely, I am hoping to carry these items in my store.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Any news on the release and if you're going to be selling them? I'll be looking at getting this I think when it comes out unless I blow my allowance on something else first LOL.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Any news on the release and if you're going to be selling them? I'll be looking at getting this I think when it comes out unless I blow my allowance on something else first LOL.
    No firm release date yet, and yes to your second question

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    No firm release date yet, and yes to your second question
    Ok cool I'll keep an eye out for it. Not sure if I want this or a snorkel yet so....

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Ok cool I'll keep an eye out for it. Not sure if I want this or a snorkel yet so....
    Well hopefully we will have both by the time you decide.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Member Looking for Dirt
    Any custom tuning support for these?

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Scott@Superchips's Avatar
    The VIVID PAQ for 98-2010 Jeep applications was released to our vendors last week so dealers should be starting to stock their shelves this week. The VIVID LINQ is being finalized now and should be available by February if all goes according to plan.

Yes, we currently offer custom transmission tuning options allowing you the ability to manually adjust your shift points up and down throughout the RPM range and by pedal percentage (5% up to WOT). This feature is available online and is $40.

We also offer 2 custom options for tuning your vehicles TPMS where you can lower the settings to the legal limit for street use or tune it to 0 for offroad use. Both of these features are free to download. The offroad option requires that you read and agree to an online waver detailing the offroad only usage of the option.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by peteyturbo View Post
    Any custom tuning support for these?
    Last edited by Scott@Superchips; 01-02-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information