Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIVID Performance Tuner

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    What's the difference between the two?

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Scott@Superchips's Avatar
    The VIVID PAQ includes the Archos Android device preloaded with the VIVID tuning software app and the VIVID LINQ which plugs into your vehicles data port for tuning the vehicle as it receives the bluetooth signals from the Archos device.

The VIVID LINQ feature by itself allows those who already have an Android 2.2 tablet or phone the ability to tune their vehicles by just downloading the Superchips VIVID software for free off the Android Marketplace and then pair the two together. If you already have an Android 2.2 device this is the best bang for the buck between the two.

Scott

[QUOTE=Sal-XK;24138]What's the difference between the two?[/QUOTE

Ok cool thanks!

Is there a list of standard features posted some where? (specific to the jeep model) I would hate to purchase this just to find out what I wanted it for requires another license to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips View Post
    The release of the VIVID PAQ for Jeep applications is going to be a nice little setup for those looking to get into the next step in tuning technology. I hope to have some Jeep specific screen shots I will post up here sometime in the next few weeks.

Scott
    scott, is this going to include the 3.7 along with the v8's?

Our Jeep Flashpaq programmer PN. 3875 provides tuning solutions for the following Jeep models:

98-01 4.0L Grand Cherokee
    98 Grand Cherokee 5.2L & 5.9L
    99-04 Grand Cherokee 4.0L, 4.7L & 4.7L H.O.
    05-08 Grand Cherokee 4.7L, 4.7L H.O. & 5.7L HEMI
    06-08 Commander 4.7L, 4.7L H.O. & 5.7L HEMI
    98-06 Wrangler TJ 4.0L
    07-10 Wrangler JK 3.8L

The new VIVID PAQ Android tuning device PN. 538750 covers the same applications but starts at 2003 through 2010 due to the fact that several of the new Advanced Data Acquisition features do not receive any data from pre 2003 models.

We also offer a product called the Trail Jammer EXT for 98-06 4.0L Wrangler TJ models. This feature includes a custom cold air intakle, Throttlebody and Flashpaq programmer specifically calibrated for the combo.

The 3.7L was discussed but when market research was compiled there was not enough interest shown so that option was not offered. Hopefully in the future demand will increase to where we can revisit the option.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by collinsgto View Post
    scott, is this going to include the 3.7 along with the v8's?
    Last edited by Scott@Superchips; 01-03-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Our Jeep Flashpaq programmer PN. 3875 provides tuning solutions for the following Jeep models:

98-01 4.0L Grand Cherokee
    98 Grand Cherokee 5.2L & 5.9L
    99-04 Grand Cherokee 4.0L, 4.7L & 4.7L H.O.
    05-08 Grand Cherokee 4.7L, 4.7L H.O. & 5.7L HEMI
    06-08 Commander 4.7L, 4.7L H.O. & 5.7L HEMI
    98-06 Wrangler TJ 4.0L
    07-10 Wrangler JK 3.8L

The new VIVID PAQ Android tuning device PN. 538750 covers the same applications but starts at 2003 through 2010 due to the fact that several of the new Advanced Data Acquisition features do not receive any data from pre 2003 models.

We also offer a product called the Trail Jammer EXT for 98-06 4.0L Wrangler TJ models. This feature includes a custom cold air intakle, Throttlebody and Flashpaq programmer specifically calibrated for the combo.

The 3.7L was discussed but when market research was compiled there was not enough interest shown so that option was not offered. Hopefully in the future demand will increase to where we can revisit the option.

Scott
    so simply put, thats a no. sucks, but i understand. thanks for the info.

No problem! I will update this thread if we do revisit the 3.7 in the future.

Scott

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    If all goes well I will have my FlashPaq for sale soon as I intend to get my hands on a VIVID
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    If all goes well I will have my FlashPaq for sale soon as I intend to get my hands on a VIVID
    I might wait for you to get it and do a review.

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar

Scott
    Thats funny because most of the XKs I see on the road (here anyway) are the 3.7s. Along with all the Libertys in the 3.7 too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information