Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2680484286_0fe9424811_o-1.jpg 
Views:	1138 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	959

*mouth water*

What Sal said and what Matt showed. What would be important to me... is utility and practicality. It's great if it has accessory lighting, front hitch receiver, winch location, shashackles and great improved approach angles... to me, this is like trying to win the lottery.

If I were CONTINUING to mod my WK... I'd care MORE about (in order of importance to me)

Craftsmanship ( and appearance) - Is it built well? Is the structural integrity flawless? You can put as much as you want to in the bumper but if it looks like a lot of the bumpers I see out here, I'll just move on. It needs to be strong, it needs to lock good. Both are pretty self explanatory.

Recovery: I think if the above is met, we can move on to recovery (this includes winch and/or front tow hitch) What is more feasible to incorporate without jeopardizing the overall goal of this bumper.

Weight and Approach angle: I think if the above two are answered well we can move on to this one. It's got sound recovery and excellent craftsmanship. How much does it weigh. Does it make my front sag? Are the advantages of the above two worth this Sag? Or can we find ways to conserve craftsmanship and utility and still reduce weight?

price: I imagine if the above 3 are met with flying colors this category will fly out of the roof.. which leads me to my FINAL point.

customization: How easily can I customize my bumper. I care about craftsmanship but I have other mechanisms for Recovery, which reduces weight and also improves my approach angle. Can You work with this type of request. Despite a narrow market, how flexible can this product be across the board.

Those are my opinions.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 10-11-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Thread Information