Most people who are going to purchase a steel bumper are going to be people who off road and probably off road a lot and beat the snot out of there jeeps. It has to be strong but not to big and can't take away any ground clearance or approach angles and in fact it should improve those two things. It needs to be strong enough to push it up a rock face because well, that's what I would do with it and judging by what I've seen on here I'm not the only one who will do something like that. I think a lot of great ideas have been given out except Dan maybe not so much LMAO. The box idea is kinda unique I think it would be cool. I think the fare lead needs to be cut out already and maybe just a square plate bolted in place to cover it up. Having it modular like that and what Matt suggested gives people options and we can just use the storage box to hold recovery gear or put a winch in there. I want a stinger but really it don't need to be sold with one that's a pretty simple thing I can add later when I want and would keep the cost of the bumper down.