Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Synthetic Advantage

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome Synthetic Advantage

TheUltimateJeep.com is pleased to welcome Synthetic Advantage as a Supporting Vendor to our forum. Stop in and say hello and welcome to the fine folks at Synthetic Advantage.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Thanks for becoming apart of this fine place!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    awesome! welcome aboard

FYI guys, I've been a customer of his for a looong time now. Synthetic Advantage has my emphatic endorsement.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    awesome! welcome aboard

FYI guys, I've been a customer of his for a looong time now. Synthetic Advantage has my emphatic endorsement.
    That's good enough for me.

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Synthetic Advantage's Avatar
    Thanks everyone. Matt suggested that I move on over here. I'm hear to help out in any way I can with lubricants. I don't have a jeep, we did have an 85 CJ7 Laredo back before our twin girls were born. We wish we never sold it. Since then we did have a 93 Cherokee and then a 95 Grand Cherokee. We really enjoyed all of them.

So I'm here for all your AMSOIL needs and questions. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Still working out the new sponsor stuff but my web site is www.syntheticadvantage.com

Thanks again,
    Nick

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I also use Amsoil in my Commander. We gave away about three cases of different Amsoil products at the West Coast gathering up in Colorado. Hopefully the guys that changed their fluids will call you for more. Good luck with your business.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Nick, you'll have to inform them of the "preferred customer" account.... its a Godsend especially for those of us with Quadra-Drive and/or offroad a lot; the savings in gear oil alone makes it worth it in itself!

Yeah Matt, I'm getting things in order here and trying to get my profile and that set up. I plan on posting a special here soon as well as info on being able to buy wholesale as well. I hope to get things in order here by the end of the weekend. I need to get a good sig picture, any suggestions?

OK why isn't my signature showing? I put all the info in and hit preview and it showed it there and then I hit save but it isn't showing up here in my posts?
    Last edited by Synthetic Advantage; 10-13-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Need a sig pic???

I'm sure you remember this one!

I remember that one! Cool picture, need to show him that when he gets his license.

Matt, need anymore stickers?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information