Thread: Factory Roof Pod and locking Sports bars for sale

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar

Factory Roof Pod and locking Sports bars for sale

I am getting a Stacker Trailer to carry both the Commander and the Mustang behind the Motor Home.

The Commander fits under the Mustang in the stacker but will certainly not fit with the roof pod on it. I could store it but I doubt that I will ever put it back on so I thought I should sell it to someone that could use the extra storage for their Commander. I usually give this kind of thing away but I thought I would try to sell it instead.

It has the factory locking roof bars and it is the larger of the two factory roof pods.

I would prefer to have someone from the AZ, (Phoenix) area get it because I do not want to ship it.

There are bolts that go up onto the bottom of the roof pod to secure it from the inside. The pod locks as does the cross bars so it is hard to steal it from the top of the Commander.

This is not an auction, I just want a resonable offer.

Here are some pictures.

[/IMG]

These are the locking sport bars, mine have the full strip.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I was just searching craigs list for one of those Your not swinging threw NC anytime soon are ya LOL You have to post some pics of that trailer when you get a chance.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dude, Id like to have that setup and you were just here a few months ago. I will probably get a Thule box one day, those things are like $600 !
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Smitty,

I did not have it with me when I was in WV a while back. The next time I am heading back east after getting the stacker trailer I just might put it in the loft area and bring it back and give it to you. I rarely sell any of my old stuff. I usually end up giving it away. It might also make a good prize for the next meet in Moab.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Thread Information