Ok.. so now my front sag is taken care of with the OME HD setup (& JBA spacer). Currently, my front & rear are basically the same height being within 1/4" of each other; fronts a tad higher, but the springs are brand new so I expect it to level out perfectly once settled.

I'd like to sell my RC lift, but need to get the rear spacers out. Also, I'd like to replace my oem replacement monroe load levelers with the longer F150 load levelers to maximize travel offroad; this adds in another realm of "unkowns".

So my options:

1) OME MD springs + F150 monroes. I think this may be the best bet in terms of height & ride... but I do run the risk of not getting the height I want AND I'll be stuck with this setup. In other words, I couldn't change out the load levelers for different shocks since I will be utilizing them to provide part of the lift.

2) OME HD springs + F150 monroes. I'm worried that this setup may be tool tall and/or too stiff.

3) OME HD springs + make a rear spacers and dont use load levelers. This is the most work.... im tired of working on vehicles and need a break!! (did my JBA spacer, did Seans JBA spacer, did my OME, will need to do my rear springs, then will be installing RC on another members XK... all in a 2 month span )

.... thinking of going option 2.... then if its too tall and/or stiff I can always work on making it option 3 next year...

thoughts/ideas?