Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JBA 6" lift

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJager View Post
    Yea it should be the same. I think i remember him saying that he was sending a kit to someone that owns a xk as well. I guess hes testing it for the xk guys to make sure
    Damn I would've jumped on that opportunity!!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I would so do this if JeepinByAl would hook me up!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Yea i didn't know he was doin that or i woulda tries to keep ir east coast lol. You have a good set up now tho. You lift looks huge for a ome lift
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

That would've been cool..... both of us testing out the 6" kits at the same time at RC!

Is that still a plan anyway?

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    I dont know man you wont even be my fb friend how xan you be my wheeling buddy hahah j.k.
    but i guess you havent heard my Uwharrie news? Cant make it cause work
    I can prob still do RC on a sunday since its only 5 hrs away. It might be a wile tho. Might get some axtea work done wile its there
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

I dont know man you wont even be my fb friend how xan you be my wheeling buddy hahah j.k.
    Lol that reminds me of the Southpark episode where they were making fun of Facebook and everyone was talking to each other using Facebook "lingo"

I saw your post about Uwharrie. I'd be up for a Sunday trip to RC as well.... maybe we'll have a mild winter and can get a good winter trip in.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Lol...
    havent decided on tires yet ive been wanting maxxis tires ever since ive seen them grip so well in comps. I was up till 2 am looking around.
    Found some maxxis trepador competition but not sold yet. They dont look as aggressive as i want them to.
    Size wise at least a 35" was thinking 37" after i saw the commander on 39's but that wont happen till i need a new set
    Are you still planning on driving your Jeep on the street? I wouldn't go with a comp compound, but thats me. Those 37 MTR with Kevlar look pretty cool too. Or a set of Baja Claw TTCs would be cool as hell too. You going to have to get new driveshafts?
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Droooooool
    What he said

I hope he picked an XK owner who supplies feed back and his opinion is respected. The last guy running XK tests for marlin only dropped by the forum like twice a year and that's not good enough for me anyway.

Lol, you mean the guy that dropped by twice a year And his posts consisted of "you're supposed to break $%*& off-road!"

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Lol, you mean the guy that dropped by twice a year And his posts consisted of "you're supposed to break $%*& off-road!"
    I think that's him I can't even remember his name. But considering no one has even hinted at getting something done or something coming I'm leaning towards it's someone we don't know which means we won't be able to see what's going on and considering the price of there stuff I'm not buying on faith.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information