This is in the "development" phase... story is we're picking up my in-laws Honda Accord for cheap which will allow us to sell the Liberty to eliminate a car payment before our daughter starts daycare.

It's a 2008 that we bought certified-preowned last December; I believe the 6year/80k warranty is transferable but will check. Right now it has around 47,000 miles.

It's not decked out, but has the necessities: pw locks/windows/etc. Does not have cruise control (considered adding it, it's really easy to install on these but never got around to it).

You guys know how i am with service/maintenance... this thing is WELL taken care of! Brand new Hankook Dynapro ATM tires as well.

I'll take a lot more pics and add details; i think i have the window sticker that I can scan...

We owe blue book (thankfully we're not upside down on it). So that's what we'll be asking, literally to just eliminate the payment. (~$14.5k)

.... and in case you don't trust me as a mechanic, I had a supervisor making sure I was doing everything right!