Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Bulldog Car Care

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome Bulldog Car Care

TheUltimateJeep.com is pleased to welcome Bulldog Care Care as a Supporting Vendor to our forum. Stop in and say hello and welcome to Jarrod at Bulldog Car Care.
    Last edited by Knappster; 10-31-2011 at 06:38 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Welcome to UltimateJeep - Looking forward to seeing what products you guys have.

aj

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Welcome guys!

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    Welcome!

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Bigredmariner's Avatar
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

My name is Jarrod, I am an authorized dealer for Adam's Polishes. Adam's Polishes are Premium Car Care Products and each and every item that we offer are made in the USA. No China stuff here, we also guarantee 110% customer satisfaction. If you purchase a product and it doesn't meet your expectations we will buy it back and give you 10% for your troubles.

I started Bulldog Car Care back in April so I could be the Austin Texas Dealer for Adam's and I became an Amsoil Dealer at that time too. I am a dealer under Nick at Synthetic Advantage, so I'm not here to push Amsoil I'll leave that to Nick.

I work in Houston Texas during the week and live over in the Hill Country area in Burnet, so I'm there during the weekend. I have a pretty good stock of all items in both Houston and Burnet. So if anyone in the area needs something just let me know and we can meet up. My site is still being worked on so don't expect much at bulldogcarcare.com just yet.

For all other folks you can go to Adam's Polishes website, shop and when you checkout enter code: TMC this code will save you 10% off of your order.

Adam's runs a daily special everyday, these are some really great deals. I will get a thread started with the link to the special, the special is good from about 3pm pacific time until the next day, in the case of Friday the special goes all weekend until Monday at 3pm.

Any questions please feel free to send me a pm, start a thread in this forum or just send me an email at [email protected], I'll do what I can to help you out.

It's late and I've been on the road for the past 5 hours, time to turn in. I'm excited to get to know you all.
    Use Discount Code: JEEP , when ordering and save 10% at www.adamspolishes.com
    [email protected]

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Welcome to the forum!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Thanks for the briefing. Unless I missed it, have you a website I can browse through?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh know! I recognize this cl0wn too!

Welcome aboard man!!!
    Last edited by Matt; 11-01-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Unless I missed it, have you a website I can browse through?
    http://www.bulldogcarcare.com/
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information