I just picked it up from getting an alignment. At first I thought it was OK, but the alignment made a big difference.
The strut was hanging loose when I was trying to get the bolt out. The one i got out was just really rusty. On the second one, I cut off the tab on the head so I could get an impact socket on all the way and used a breaker bar to get the bolt to spin. once it spun, I used the impact to spin it while spraying it with PB Blaster. Then beat on it with a hammer and repeated for an hour or so. Near the end I switched to WD-40 once I realized the heat from spinning the bolt was evaporating the PB blaster. Might have been easier if I had used WD from the start. I think I could get the other side out with this method and might give it a try when I have some time or if I end up adding leveling spacers. I haven't decided yet.

Looking at the last pic, I realized I really need to stick some fog lights in the empty holes. Maybe I'll remove the air dam when I do that.

Had another idea.
My Surco roof rack looks pretty rough. the paint is flaking off really bad and I wasn't sure if I was going to strip the rest off and leave it bare, or repaint. I think I'm going to try some bedliner instead. should hold up better. I'll make sure I take some pics when I do it.