Quote Originally Posted by ErtsRide1 View Post
Hear me out!

I find it hard to believe that a battery tested in 3 locations with various types of testing, that tested fine at all locations, is bad...

Analog and digital load tests were applied to the battery and alternator tested fine too...

It is weird to me that a battery can be bad, if the the lights and the radio worked and were not/did not dim...
In my experience a bad battery has either crapped out and not produced anything...or had enough power to turn on lights and some accessories but as soon as the ign switch is turned to the start position, those deminish and the solenoid just has a series of clicks...

So...

Is there a slight possibility that the starter or another part of the electrical/starting system could be malfunctioning...???
The thing is your thinking with common sense and I can follow your logic here and if I haven't read a dozen threads that started out just like this one and ended up being the battery (granted a few where other parts gone bad) I would be thinking the same thing you are.