Quote Originally Posted by EvilJager View Post
Yea she said it was her hiding spot lol
What IS it about little girls, hiding in dad's "tool" cabinets?!?!

Here's mine last spring, while I was working on my Stack-On gun cabinet.

THAT said, I wish I had your cabinets, to compliment my garage! A friend of mine - Kevin Johnson, of Johnson Tactical, LLC - just took a new job in Seattle a couple months ago. He'd done quite a bit of 'smitty work for me the last few years, as 'smittys who actually KNOW the AR rifle platform in Pittsburgh are few & far between. He actually had an industrial drill press (damn thing was as big as a Toyota!!!) and lathe, and turned his own custom rifle barrels.

As my 18" SPR was the LAST rifle he ever built, before moving, I was commenting - as I brought by some pieces for the final assembly - how much I'd love to have his worktable. He said, "for $150 - it's yours!" Well, one thing led to another, and... well... here's SOME of his old shop, now in my garage!

Stainless steel, about 8' long, and the big industrial vise clamp came with it (also a delrin AR upper block, and a box of "assorted" ammo!).

The Ryobi drill press was already mine, but the Table Top sander was another $25, as was the band saw! Cub Scout Pinewood derby Cars don't stand a CHANCE, now!!!

Had this laying around for a while (12 ton) - finally got a place to set it up!

It's probably more set up for 'smitty work at this point, but that's not to say you COULDN'T work on an XK as well...

BTW - since you're dying to see it anyways; the LAST rifle built by Johnson Tactical.