Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dumb Question Feel Free to make fun of me

Senior Member Getting Dirty

Dumb Question Feel Free to make fun of me

How do I turn my Fog lights on? I cant figure it out.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    The stock fog lights are on the MFS you just pull out and they should come on. I think you need to at least turn the parking lights on first though. Oh and it's to easy to make fun of you on this one bro LOL

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Put the switch in the on position.. geez..

(but yea it's on the multifuction switch with the headlights, turn signs and everything else..)

Ok I tried everything on that. Maybe it is jammed or they are not hooked up. I can see what I thought I was supposed to do, but after ten minutes i gave up
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

If they were added after the fact I believe you have to go to the dealer and have them enabled. If not maybe the switch is bad, bulbs are burned out, connections are loose?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Ok I tried everything on that. Maybe it is jammed or they are not hooked up. I can see what I thought I was supposed to do, but after ten minutes i gave up
    If the very tip of the MFS comes out about a 1/8" then that's it if there still not working there is something else wrong. Did you add them? or did they come stock? If you added them I believe you need to program the relays with the scanner to activate them. If there stock check the fuses first then I would start at the lights with my meter and keep tracing them back till I found power

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    If your brights are on they won't come on either.. There should be a green fog light emblem on the dash lights that turns on if they are on..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    You also have to have the lights on to turn on the fogs. If the lights are off, you can't pull the end out. Likewise, if the fogs are on you can't turn the knob all the way to turn the lights off.... you have to turn the fogs off first by pressing the end back in

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    If they were added do you have the right MFS stalk? I believe the ones without fogs have a different stalk.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

They were on the Jeep when I bought it. I had a couple Bud Heavys and fell asleep on the couch last night, I will check tonight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information