Finally after many years of talking about it, I've started the research on parts needed to do the Rear Heater/AC delete on the XK. I took out the third row seating a few years back and never use the Rear Heat/AC anyways. The reason im doing this is to delete the Heater/AC lines that run down the pinch weld area behind the passenger side front tire. This will be needed now that I'm going to start the process of a bigger lift along with bigger tires. As we all know, those four lines start to get in the way once you go with an over sized tire (larger then 32"). The last thing I want to do is ruin a set of brand new tires, or even worse, rip the lines right off of the XK. I just visited the dealer who priced the parts for me from an XK not equiped with rear Heat/AC. For the two heater hoses and two ac lines it will run me about $102. Labor will be free since ill be doing all the work and my buddy Jay can recharge the AC when its finished. The dealer doesnt have the heater hoses or ac lines in stock so they will have to be shipped from the warehouse. Ill be placing the order at the end of next week and once all the parts are in all do the install.