Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Sliders

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    that is the kind of ideology that will make everyone happy
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Doc in AZ's Avatar
    here's a couple better pictures of the new design.

you can see they have a recessed spot to get closer to the body where as the first generation used spacers to clear the irregular body shapes. we have also designed new mounting brackets that will have less chance of hanging up on anything and a more contoured design to flow with the body.

Stone Soup Metal Works, L.L.C.
    623.939.WELD
    5037 N. 54th Ave - Suite #5 85301
    Residential - Commercial - Automotive
    See our work on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Thats a cool tool you have there...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have two sets of sliders as shown ready to ship, I am adding a step to the side of mine this week and can add them to the others as well.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Do you have an estimate on shipping 28376

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Do you have an estimate on shipping 28376
    I will work one up today, I need to weigh one and check for the best shipping between several companies.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Ok let me know I'm going to sell the XJ so I can get a set of these and few other things.

Already selling the XJ why?
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Already selling the XJ why?
    It's a great Jeep but all I can think about is modding my XK. I also enjoy wheeling my XK more even though it can't do what the XJ can do. If I pick one jeep I can do all the things I want to it. Spending money on two jeeps isn't fair to the family. If I sell the XJ I can get sliders and a snorkel or a programmer. My XK misses the feel of the rocky trails LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    It's a great Jeep but all I can think about is modding my XK. I also enjoy wheeling my XK more even though it can't do what the XJ can do. If I pick one jeep I can do all the things I want to it. Spending money on two jeeps isn't fair to the family. If I sell the XJ I can get sliders and a snorkel or a programmer. My XK misses the feel of the rocky trails LOL...
    You should get one of those high tech PVC snorkels, them look real nice. I have to agree, a lot of the fun is dragging The Tank through the trails it shouldnt be on

LMAO hahahah I might be demented but I'm not that demented unless you ask the wife hahah. I really want the sliders except for the bumpers it's the last piece of armor I need to complete the under neath protection. I really like the design of these sliders as well I've been waiting a while for something along these lines to come out.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information