Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Sliders

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sean112280 View Post
    Hey Jon how much are these going to be? I like them.
    The good news I received today is that the second generation sliders will be a little nicer than the ones on my Commander and will come in somewhere around $400 to $450 plus shipping.
    Last edited by Knappster; 10-05-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    The good news I received today is that the second generation sliders will be a little nicer than the ones on my Commander and will come in somewhere around $400 to $450 plus shipping.
    That's good news.

Edit: That's still good news
    Last edited by Sal-XK; 10-05-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    Awesome. Where in az do u live? We r coming through tombstone and through the grand canyon on our way out to WA.

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    I'd be interested in seeing what the dress plate looks like. I want the sliders to be functional obviously but this is my DD so I want it to be aesthetically nice too.

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I know Jon. I also know that he does things the right way and will make these the way they should be made. We will be back home in AZ by next month and I will order both the tube flairs and the sliders with a flat step on top of them for Lee to use when getting into the Commander. I have tried to support other vendors on this and the other site and I certainly believe Jon deserves our support.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sean112280 View Post
    Awesome. Where in az do u live? We r coming through tombstone and through the grand canyon on our way out to WA.
    I work out of my house but we are basically in Phoenix. If you purchased these I am sure we could get them on while you were passing through.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing what the dress plate looks like. I want the sliders to be functional obviously but this is my DD so I want it to be aesthetically nice too.
    Looks are important to me and the modification I spoke of should provide for a cleaner profile.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    I know Jon. I also know that he does things the right way and will make these the way they should be made. We will be back home in AZ by next month and I will order both the tube flairs and the sliders with a flat step on top of them for Lee to use when getting into the Commander. I have tried to support other vendors on this and the other site and I certainly believe Jon deserves our support.
    Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to getting you back in the valley.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    They look awesome man.
    any news in wk products yet?

I need fenders and front bumper
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJager View Post
    They look awesome man.
    any news in wk products yet?

I need fenders and front bumper
    I need a WK in Phoenix to work off of, we have an XK the first of November so I hope to get a WK in quickly behind it.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information