Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What do you need for your Jeep?

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Armadillo View Post
    I will work on this, this sounds like a quick project and we are looking for a few items that do not take as long as the bumpers do to R & D.
    Another idea i had would be pretty cool if you wheel tight trails with trees. I have already put the roof of the XK up against a tree and had to get a couple guys to push the top to get me by it. I have seen a tube type slider to go over the rear doors and back end. Let me find pics of this.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/x...liders-740912/

http://www.hdoffroadengineering.com/...j-roof-sliders

I like the last one best, but I think there would be a market for these on our Jeeps. If you make them I would but them for sure
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Why don't you guys just build an exoskeleton LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Lol, yeah that would be cool but I like that my Jeep still looks stock for the most part. The pic I put up is just an extension of the roof rack almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Lol, yeah that would be cool but I like that my Jeep still looks stock for the most part. The pic I put up is just an extension of the roof rack almost.
    Seems to me that is something you can make your self pretty easy. Just weld a tube to your roof rack or something.

Seems to me that is something you can make your self pretty easy. Just weld a tube to your roof rack or something.
    Yeah probably. Just trying to throw out some ideas for John. Sorry my ideas are not cool enough Sal lol

Yeah probably. Just trying to throw out some ideas for John. Sorry my ideas are not cool enough Sal lol

Real mature old man!! lol JK

Real mature old man!! lol JK

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Cool

Once the warranty expires, I want Securefoam!

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information