Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rausch Creek November 25th?

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar

Question Rausch Creek November 25th?

Hey guys,
    Anyone interested in a RC trip the day after Thanksgiving? One friend has a FJ Cruiser and the other a Grand Cherokee Overland. Not sure what year it is,but its before the stupid independent suspension which we have today !
    This will be the first time I have my XK out wheelin. So I'm only thinking blue and greens for the day. My friend with the Overland has been there many times so he knows the trails better then me.

Frank..
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    You saw the thread about going in January right? I can't make this to far for me on a holiday but I'm trying to make the one in the other thread.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I won't be able to make it that day... some family stuff.

But you should make sure those guys come out on the 15th!

I didn't think it would be that popular with the day that its on..But figured I'd ask! Did a bit of wheelin in my yard thats been dug up from falling trees and clean up today. It got me stoked to go out to RC.
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06blkhemi View Post
    I didn't think it would be that popular with the day that its on..But figured I'd ask! Did a bit of wheelin in my yard thats been dug up from falling trees and clean up today. It got me stoked to go out to RC.
    any reason to go wheeling is a good reason in my mind!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I might tag along on the 25th...I'll let you know. Would have to get my skids back on first. One of the bolts on my front skid plate snapped off in the subframe and needs to be drilled out and re threaded.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I might tag along on the 25th...I'll let you know. Would have to get my skids back on first. One of the bolts on my front skid plate snapped off in the subframe and needs to be drilled out and re threaded.
    Sounds good! all i have is the plastic skid on the front. Just need to pic better lines! not going to do anything crazy this time out!!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Funny cause I always say the same thing. Last time I went to Rausch Creek I blew my transfer case in the Commander and had to be towed home...lol
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    If ya dont have rock rails youll def havr to do some fancy footwork on some of those blue trails lol well atleast i had to.
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    You saw the thread about going in January right? I can't make this to far for me on a holiday but I'm trying to make the one in the other thread.
    Really now. You know the jan trip is on a Sunday right?
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information