I've included a picture. My belt has begun squeaking ever since it started getting cold. Just an FYI, the 96 V8 has a self-adjusting tensioner to the belt. The belt is not coming off track, it's not damaged (it's a brand new belt I put in), I've applied conditioner to the belt - and this worked untill it started getting cold.

The tensioner is not the cause of the squeak. I've included arrows on the picture as to what I think IS causing the squeak. Taps, squeaks, and creeks drive me insane - I MUST FIX this. In order to determine what THIS is, I need a little help.

Now that I've had a chance to break this ZJ in - I've found some issues I'd like to try and resolve.

First - What is the pulley that my arrows are pointing to (I think it's the water pump) and what does it control.
Second - Is there anything else that can cause the belt to squeak?
3rd - My heat ONLY works when the thermo is on max heat - What could be causing this and is it related to my squeak
4th - I've heard that if you here a squishing/gushing sound when you start the car and the AC/Heat is on - there is something wrong with the Heater Core - can anyone confirm, and is this a pricey fix - and is this related to my 3rd problem.

Thats all for now.