Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeep Pics

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I 2nd that as well
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Adondo I really need to do some trails with you, you know where to go & have fun up here
    Yes, we need too get a trip together.

This weekend, we're ''escaping" the hydroplane races. http://www.waterfollies.com/ We live by the river, and it can be a hassle for locals. It's more tame now, but in years past, we've had the driveway blocked off, inebriated people urinating in the front lawn, heaps of trash left all over. It's still a PITA as thousands cram down to the Columbia for the races, and the entire town becomes a traffic cram-job. The races come in, we head out.

On edit:
    On one the few times I stayed here, I ended up with a great video of the Miss Budweiser flipping over. I had my 8mm camcorder going, and heard the crowd go "OHHHHHHHH!!" I was focused on the leader like everyone else, but flipped to the Bud as she went 60' in the air and then end over end. ESPN and every other camera missed it, but my video ended up on CBS after being bought by the local news. That was my 15 minutes of fame - having my name up on the screen with a "Courtesy of Craig Ueltzen"

Although it's a ways off, Labor day might be a thought. There's hundreds of square miles of nothing out there, we could have 50 Jeeps and not be too many. Some of the trails are a semi-challenge, and if it gets rain-wet, it'll be a job for pulling each other through and/or winching out of canyon cuts. A camp-out is about mandatory, it's too much for a day trip. Also, August is usually heck-hot, and there ain't much water out there.
    Last edited by Adondo; 07-22-2011 at 11:56 AM.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Thanks, I didnt know we had a Jeep Pics Thread. I wish more people would post, so I would have stuff to look at on my luch break. Figured I would follow Adondo's lead. Adondo, those pics are awesome, but man would I hate to break down out there lol
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

"Although it's a ways off, Labor day might be a thought. There's hundreds of square miles of nothing out there, we could have 50 Jeeps and not be too many. Some of the trails are a semi-challenge, and if it gets rain-wet, it'll be a job for pulling each other through and/or winching out of canyon cuts. A camp-out is about mandatory, it's too much for a day trip. Also, August is usually heck-hot, and there ain't much water out there."

Labor Day Weekend I will be in OR @ TSF doing Wheeling & Camping with PNW 4x4's & the next weekend will be doing Naches Pass with the same Club. Your welcome to join us for either one or both if you would like. Ever since I have done a few runs with them, they have a lot of respect for the XK and what one can do.

BTW all that will be in the PAC NW during that time line is welcome to play
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    ...& the next weekend will be doing Naches Pass with the same Club. Your welcome to join us for either one or both if you would like. Ever since I have done a few runs with them, they have a lot of respect for the XK and what one can do.

BTW all that will be in the PAC NW during that time line is welcome to play
    I'll have to put that one on the calendar for sure. Have you ever run the ridge on the south side and/or east of Rimrock Lake? There's a road leading up near Windy Point, and there's an old lookout tower up there. I think I've posted pix of that run we did. There's also a gazillion USFS roads taking off from there.

The Tillimook area run, I'll have to think about it, as I have to go thru Portland. (and its perpetual traffic crawl) TSF is about 7 hours away from here.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Here is about 5 to 6 hour drive for me as well to TSF, from the 2 years I have been going there has been a lot of fun. Plus very big on families so its great for me to take my son and wife with me.
    Never been to Rim Rock, would love to check it out sometime with someone that knows the area.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar

****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Love the curb crawling pic, I might have to steal your Idea on that one for my Jeep Club.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Found this old Willys while i was out driving about....

I have never seen a lifted Hummer before!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Township Fire Chief...

I like his Jeep....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information