Thread: To those in S.E. Michigan

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar

To those in S.E. Michigan

Hey there all you Michiganders! I will be visiting my family in December in Shelby Twsp with the XK and wondering if there are any good places to wheel up there? Please let me know and if you care to get a few of us together between Xmas and New Years.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Hey if you are going through St Louis, you should drop in for some wheeling. We are headed out to Wa****a on New Years Day. We also can do a short trip if your around on a weekend, just some river roads to the brewery and back, but still fun
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

It wont let me type out W A S H I T A
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

A few of us just went to The Mounds which is just n of Flint. About a 45 min drive from Shelby. There honestly aren't many places close by. St Helens, the mounds and bundy hill are the closest

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    Holiday07 - thanks I will plan my route and let you know if I am up that way. GeeEssFore - also thanks - wondering if there is anything S like in Ohio?? Either that or maybe a few days up in Gaylord might be cool.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Sounds great man, let me know and I will plan accordingly

Thread Information