Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar

Thanksgiving

Whats your plans?

We couldn't make it back to MI to be with the extended family this year, so we are having a small gathering of other military folks in the same situation at our place. My wife will be making all the typical stuff, but I make the turkey. I've done them the past few years on the grill beer butt smoked style, and they always turn out great. So I'm in charge of turkey and beer

Then hopefully I can find the Lions game online somewhere, I'm not really a football fan, and we don't have cable/sat tv just internet but watching the Lions is tradition also...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    Same here - not able to run back to MI to visit family.....Loins are def a tradition and will be watching. I am smoking a turkey and having some other out of towners that can't be with family over. Should be a good time and will even be decent weather for the holiday.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Spending the day with the wife and kids, We will have traditional Thanksgiving dinner, watch the football game and maybe play a game of decorate the house for Christmas.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Wife is having a hard time with this pregnancy so it looks like we will be just her & I & our son just relaxing together for this one. Will be watching Football as well

Want to wish all of you a safe & great TG
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Hope your wife is doing ok. I'm deep frying a turkey in peanut oil, injected with zesty italian dressing (minus the little red things). Can't wait!
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Have the company flag football game in the morning with the other reps, then 11:00 lunch at my parents, and 1:30 lunch at her parents. Hopefully be done and home by 5:00 so I can kick back, watch some football and have a couple cold ones. I hate Holidays.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    Hope your wife is doing ok. I'm deep frying a turkey in peanut oil, injected with zesty italian dressing (minus the little red things). Can't wait!
    Thank you.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Family Thanksgiving tomorrow. Mia's mom is coming up friday to hang out since we cant go down there. (long story) I work the next 7 days.(this isnt the reason they arent going to see her though). I work thursday night into friday at target, which opens at 12 midnight, should be fun. At least they are paying us time and a half.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I'll be in Raleigh, N.C. Until Sunday. STUFFING my face. The 3% Body fat that I've lost over the last 2 months will go right back up to 11% in 3 days, haha.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    We'll be doing the traditional dinner with football on and beer going down. I have the in-laws here so that makes 6 of us exactly what my dinning room table will sit so should be a good day. Friday the wife will be out all nigh and morning shopping when I wake up it's time to put up the tree!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information