Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nov.25th Rausch Creek,Black Friday trail run!

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    A few vids!I stopped on the hill climb in the comp area after I scraped and wasnt sure at the time what I hit. And I have only the cheap plastic skids. Looked to be the sliders,but I didnt know,so Next time we'll get it! After the water fording I had no steering for a few seconds.I guess I need a new serpentine belt?

06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Gotta be careful in that water man.. you went a bit too quick there. Right at 17 seconds in the video when you hit the gas is why most people hydrolock... water that's barely up to the bumper goes up to the hood when you get too anxious with that skinny pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Gotta be careful in that water man.. you went a bit too quick there. Right at 17 seconds in the video when you hit the gas is why most people hydrolock... water that's barely up to the bumper goes up to the hood when you get too anxious with that skinny pedal.
    Yea I know,but its fun,and I got away with it this time!!!haha!! I'll check my air cleaner and see if anything got up in there.. My friend has another video with another crossing that was cool too! I'm use to my old Cherokee with a 3.5"Rubicon express lift and 33s.
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    lol i hear ya... im used to my explorer with a 35s and a snorkel

Can't beat the flex of a straight axle!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rouchcreek8.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	1024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rouchcreek9.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	1025

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    The look on your face when you hit on that hill climb hahaah. I think it was the cross-member no big deal. I highly recommend you get some armor makes wheeling less stressful.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Very cool, wish I would have gotten out this weekend
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    The look on your face when you hit on that hill climb hahaah. I think it was the cross-member no big deal. I highly recommend you get some armor makes wheeling less stressful.
    I figured that was what I hit and i knew I didnt have skids so i backed off. No reason to break anything,that element will be there next time!That was part of the comp.course..My Radio Controlled (scaler)rock crawler made it no problem! You should have saw my face when I was teetering on two wheels facing the downside of a hill!HAHA!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Did you get a chance to makr it over to the new land
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

never got there! been there before with my friends fj cruiser. its an extra 10bucks to wheel there. unless your talking about the 8000acrs they just got permission to wheel on,by trail guide only? thats not open until dec. sometime.. theres plenty to wheel on the old side!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information