Thread: Look at this snorkel system.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh I agree with you on a lot of that Sal... he's got the money so I really don't care how he treats that WK, it's his and its his to beat up if he wants. I just find it funny how crappy of a job he did CONSIDERING he has so much expendable money. That looks like something i'd expect from a highschool kid. He [seemingly] has enough money, why not sketch it up and bring it to an exhaust shop that specializes in diesel trucks? He could have that all done in 5-6" exhaust pipe and used some heat wrap in the locations in the engine compartment to prevent heat soak. Instead, he's bragging about an atrocity that's akin of the potato gun i made in 10th grade....

And yea, they couldn't find a better way to bring it into the cab? Maybe all the comments on youtube will help him put a bit more effort in "rev 2"
    Last edited by Matt; 11-25-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Absolutely Speechless....
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    No I agree the thing is horrible! I can see using it as a template because it's easy stuff to work with. But yea bring the PVC to the shop and have them bend some pipe. I think I would of taken a lot more care on where I came into the cap and also the route underneath as well.

Member Looking for Dirt naidib04's Avatar
    If you have ever watched some of his youtube videos of him wheeling that thing, he beats the piss out of it. Main reason I am looking for an XJ for a trail rig only. Love my WK but let's face it, it's a $40,000 vehicle that barely has 30,000 miles on it. I need someone I can not worry about breaking because it won't be my daily driver.
    2006 WK Limited - Hemi, QDII, OME HD with MLL, 265/70R17 Firestone Destination MT, Gutter Guard Grill, Cobra CB with 3' whip, Custom 3'' exhaust, aFe CAI with Pre-filter, Low Profile Driving Lights, Saguaro 4xC CB mount, Rear Hitch Recovery with 3/4 D-Ring Shackle, Front Tow Hooks, Superchips Flashpaq 3875, Shorty Antenna, Rola Roof Rack, Rusty's Adj. Rear Track Bar

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Yeah watched a couple of his videos. Must be nice just to trash a really nice Jeep. He jsut seems like a a$$hole
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

he definitely seems like a jerk... but that's because of the way he talks & presents himself in the vidoes and responses to posts... NOT because he beats the piss out of a $40k rig... hell whats a loaded rubicon cost again? its his money, more power to him for literally driving that WK to its limit.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar

okay Sal, come here......

Looks like he sold his WK for an JK.... but he did a much better job this time!

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    good God, man! Those pontoons would hold 3 jeeps! I just don't understand the reasoning behind this...buy a boat?
    if it ain't broke, fix it until it is!

Thread Information