Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar

Black Friday!

What did you guys get for black friday for your selves or for your Jeeps. Not talking presents for the holiday did anyone go out and score some stuff just for the deals.

1. 227 Piece socket set from lowes $99 for my Jeeps on the trails
    2. Battle field 3 $28 at that price I had to get it.
    3. Bucket tool belt from lowes $11
    4. 2012 Volkswagen Passat $$$$ Took the old lady car shopping. Not sure if were going to buy it yet the wife is arguing over pennies right now we already got the guy down a stupid amount and she ain't done. Were at home with the car right now waiting for the whole sale guy's to come bid on the wife's trade in. I'm ready to buy right now were getting a smoking deal but the wife is like a brick wall man were only $500 dollars away from a deal and the guy is sweating because he already threw everything he can at us. It's built in Chattanooga TN which I really like. We test drove the diesel Jetta as well the wife and I really didn't like it. They don't have any Passat TDI's in stock and I can't afford that anyway. The car were looking at is fully loaded just missing the push button start and memory seats that's it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    I bought oil and an oil filter for the jeep during my lunch break. Yea I'm at work so the oil purchase is about the extent of my black friday shopping.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    I bought oil and an oil filter for the jeep during my lunch break. Yea I'm at work so the oil purchase is about the extent of my black friday shopping.
    Good new is I have my own socket set for the XJ now LMAO because you might not be there every time I break down!

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    picked up some wrench sets from Home depot, a bunch of spray paint, a new zombie killing game for the Xbox Kinnect, new drill bits, and some clothes for the kid. Not too bad considering we started at 9:00 and ended at 11:00 today.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    lol i did yardwork all day... got ALL of the leaves done and cleaned out the gutters (which is quite a job for my house/property). Ready to get the Christmas Tree & lights tomorrow!

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    I got to go to work! Hooray!
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Got a camera. Movies. Uncharted 3 game. Dishes. Toys for my kids. And a hanging/magnetic led light for the garage
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Picked up a built-it-yourself 4x8 trailer from harbor freight ($300) to get the products from one shop to another without having to load then into the XK.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Arrow

Same thing I get EVERY "Black Friday" - work done at the office!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Well it's official we purchased the car! It's a pretty nice ride and it has locker! LMAO my wife has a locker and I don't hahahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information