My thoughts are that I trust Jon and have always thought he has a lot of integrity. I can see why he would want two userids but I also understand that it could add another layer of complexity for Jon in when to use one or the other. And that could be confusing to others. But I figured it out pretty quickly when I came back to visiting this site after not being very active for a while.

It's good for us to have vendors on board to have our needs understood and met. I think vendors should not be afraid of being treated unfairly on this forum. On the other hand, claiming that you make the best product is NOT treating others unfairly. They can all claim their products are the best. But it could start a debate / argument so it might not be the best thing to say. You might better say, We strive to make the best products for our customers and are constantly looking at ways to improve them. or something like that.

My advice is that vendors that are considering having a presence here on the forum, to do it. This is not an SteelArmadillo user forum, this is an XK/WK enthusiast forum.