I received an e-mail from a member who felt I have a conflict of interest as it relates to being a Moderator on this form as well as a Supporting Vendor. I have tried to be upfront in my postings to ensure that there was no conflict but there may still be some concern and I wnated to have a place for you to discuss the issue if you feel the need.

In order to avoid the appearance of selective moderation I have asked Sal-XK & 07JeepXK to be the primary moderators of the forum (a job they have been doing for a long time anyway). I will NOT be deleating or censoring posts so that there is no fear from members that I would delete negative posts regarding The Steel Armadillo or positive in favor of a competing product (I previously deleted 2 posts between El Cid & I which I thought should be handled between us but have since restored them). Feel free on the forum to comment on any product without fear of censorship.

Those who know me know that my intention in starting this forum was in the right place, starting the business was an afterthought but my desire to build this forum and support my fellow Jeep owners is still a priority, only now I have two ways to do that.

Please feel free to voice any concerns here or directly to the two Moderators.