Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 - Planning thread

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Yeah, you volumteered about post 19 I think....
    I shouldnt plan these, I am in not in the East Coast region of any forum!
    I am midwest, but the MW folks are kinda snobby, arrogant, you know the type.
    Not cool man, not cool.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Not cool man, not cool.
    Exactly what was it i said you didnt agree with?

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Exactly what was it i said you didnt agree with?
    Lol, just busting your balls, but I didnt think I was "kinda snobby, arrogant, you know the type."
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Well, man, I hate to be the one to tell you. but, there it is.
    Now you know. Thing is, bald people know they are bald, big people, know they are big,
    But the arrogant snobs, seem not to have a clue! What's up with that??
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Lol, just busting your balls, but I didnt think I was "kinda snobby, arrogant, you know the type."
    What should we do folks? Beach, Flagpole, OBX, Gulches.......other ideas? Neil, your in charge....

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    OBX sounds fun. I know there is a lot of places on the coast I haven't seen yet. I'm up for anything though I'll try and show up where ever it is.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    so im just a newbie here, but it seems like we may need a poll to see what everyone is thinking about when it comes to the summit.

Wheeling or Hanging/Camping. Or a little of both.

just my .02
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    so im just a newbie here, but it seems like we may need a poll to see what everyone is thinking about when it comes to the summit.

Wheeling or Hanging/Camping. Or a little of both.
    The West Coast & East Coast are two totally different kinds of events. On the EC you guys seem to camp out over a weekend and het as many trails as you can.

On the west coast we do trails everyday and then gatherings at the camp site (we also stay in KOA style campgrounds) in the evenings. We all go out to dinner together one night and have an awards program and givaways as well. We have a camp shirt and our event runs Monday through Friday.

You can make the event as big or small as you want, really no limits on having fun.

Someday we will do a nationwide event but we need a few more years of growth first.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    We have a camp shirt and our event runs Monday through Friday.
    I would like to see an E.C. Jeep Summit Shirt - Can NEVER have enough Jeep shirts (even though my Army shirts are creeping up FAST). I tried to do the whole shirt thing but it was just too cumbersome to put it all together. If someone could just create a paypal account that I can drop 15-20 bucks in for the my shirt - I will be happy camper. Who would like to do this? I vote... Danny, lol.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    I would like to see an E.C. Jeep Summit Shirt - Can NEVER have enough Jeep shirts (even though my Army shirts are creeping up FAST). I tried to do the whole shirt thing but it was just too cumbersome to put it all together. If someone could just create a paypal account that I can drop 15-20 bucks in for the my shirt - I will be happy camper. Who would like to do this? I vote... Danny, lol.
    Maybe I can take this up as long as we do one shirt for "The Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012" and not mess with EC/WC or event dates.

If I did it I would include sponsored by and include the forum and any of the vendors that want to sponsor the events.

Most likely "Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012" on the front and "sponsored by" on the back
    Last edited by Knappster; 12-06-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

This is too flipping complicated already.......
    Date time be there...or don't.
    I often purchased decals on my own and gave them away.
    Did everyone get thier Uhwarrie decals?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information