Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! - Rear coil spacers WK/XK

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar

HELP! - Rear coil spacers WK/XK

Hey Folks,

Can anyone tell me if the rear coil spacers in the BB kits are used in any other vehicle? Or does someone have a rough country rear spacer they could measure up for me (the steel welded ones)?

After putting the rear bar on, got some droop happening, and Stu is away on holidays so cant get the new coils made up till he gets back and Ive got a comp on saturday.

This always happens .

Thanks Fellas.

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    What do you need measured? Can you just order the RC kit and throw it on?

Hey Matt,

Ive only got 4 days to sort it before the comp! Just the inner & outer dimension of the spacer then i can get some plates cut out and weld some up

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Got ya covered... give me 2 minutes

Freakin Awesome Matt!

That will fix it.

Dave

Thanks to Matt with the measurements, made up a set of 1 1/4" spacers (minimum to clear the factory locator) used some 2 3/4" tube for the bump stop mount and locator and then used some solid nolathane rod in the same diameter as the bump stop.

Should have taken pics when making it but just got it done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spacersml.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	1029

Good enough for the weekend!

Thanks Fellas

Dave

Awesome man, glad it worked out!!

Hey Jon... potential S.A. product? 1.25" rear spacers would be great for guys like me who want to get the stock rake back after installing a lift like the OME that "levels" out the Jeep.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hey Jon... potential S.A. product? 1.25" rear spacers would be great for guys like me who want to get the stock rake back after installing a lift like the OME that "levels" out the Jeep.
    Funny you should ask...

This is part of the lift kit I am working on and is 2.25" but I can certainly make a 1.25" leveling spacer just like them.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information