Ok so I decided I wanted the satellite for some reason in the Jeep. Figured with all the places I go with no signal this wood be a good thing and leans towards the expedition type Jeep I'm going for. Well the thing keeps saying no signal and then goes back to FM So I start moving stuff on the roof figuring I was blocking the signal. Before you know it I have everything taken off my roof I mean all of it It only took a few minuets to do but what ever. So jump in the jeep pull it into the street and same thing. I check under the 2nd row seat and it's all still hooked up. So now I'm thinking maybe its not hooked up behind the radio for some reason and this is what I find.

So what the heck is that think? I'm thinking the Ipod intergration thing maybe which I would like but made two years later and I find IT WTF LMAO!

So now did they mess with the satellite signal putting this in or is this why that VES never did anything on my radio? Any thoughts pleas before I take the hole Jeep apart I'm in one of those moods.

And for a rear treat pics of my XK topless hehehe