Thread: Virginia Tech, another tragedy

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar

Virginia Tech, another tragedy

A policeman was shot and killed at VT today. Pulled someone over for a stop. Got out and the other driver shot and killed the policeman.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The police believe the shooter Was Not the driver of the vehicle rather someone that simply walked up to the officer during the traffic stop. Also, news reports of a Va State trooper involved in a shooting very close by at a rest stop on I-81. Trooper suffered serious but not life threatening wounds, perp is in worst shape. They dont know what exactly happened in either case and wont say whether the shootings are related. Two days ago there was an armed car jacking at Radford University which is also close by.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    My brother goes there, graduates in a couple weeks. He was there the last time there was a shooter too. I will be glad to have him outta there.

Saw on the news, the Cop that died was a father of 5. So sad.

If I were a student there I would start carrying some protection...
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Exclamation

"Atrocity." The CORRECT word, is, "atrocity."

Not to get off on a tangent, but our lamestream media talking heads in this country, wouldn't know how to use a dictionary, if I threw it out of a C-130 at 35,000 feet, and it landed squarely on their head... which, after most evening newscasts, I fantasize about doing.

This started with the 'peaceful Mohammedanism' weapons-grade balonium foisted on us, about 5pm, on 9/11/01. The terrible... "tragedy"... of Mohammedans ATTACKING our nation. Had WTC 1 & 2 blown over in a stiff breeze? THAT... would have been "tragic." But when gutless vermin commandeer civilian jetliners, and crash them into buildings full of innocent bystanders? THAT sort of cowardice, is called an "ATROCITY." A few days removed from the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor, let it be noted, the Japananese at least, flew in CLEARLY marked warplanes, and attacked military targets. Mohammedans aren't even THAT brave. OR smart.

Condolences to the family of the VPI officer - he leaves behind a wife and five children.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    I hope everyone gets out alive....A vet and father of 5 five. May God have mercy on the shooter, because I sure wouldnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    My brother goes there, graduates in a couple weeks. He was there the last time there was a shooter too. I will be glad to have him outta there.

Saw on the news, the Cop that died was a father of 5. So sad.

If I were a student there I would start carrying some protection...

Senior Member Getting Dirty Chapman89's Avatar
    Everyone I went to college with thought I was the crazy one for suggesting that concealed carry on campus be legal. Here is yet another instance as to why it should be allowed. I'm not saying a student/faculty member/visitor could have saved this police officers life but what if that gunman continued shooting at others? Maybe then a prepared individual could have been able to take the necessary action to put an end to this mans life.
    Current: 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 Speed

Traded: 2006 XK Limited 5.7 QD-2

Thread Information