Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new Home for my Commander

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Just sick bro! I hope to check your jeep out in person one day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    That look really good sir, hope to see in person in May in UT
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Member Looking for Dirt NoMatter's Avatar
    That is one really nice set up, the graphics are just beautiful on all of it the cart, tire cover, car and the trailer. Really nice!
    2007 XK 4.7 liter OME HD 265/70/17

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    We hit the road two days ago. Now that I am retired and the weather is close to getting warm it is time to play. I spent much of the last two months in Arizona getting everything installed in the stacker and ready for a very long trip.

I have a Hughes Net MotoSat dish on the coach for Internet as a backup to my two spring 4G computer cards so I should have a connection anywhere.

I installed a second generator for the stacker alone but I have a connection to to AC power using an outlet on the back of the coach when they are parked together.

I also added a second air compressor for the stacker in case I cannot use the front air connections of the coach. I have just about every air tool or other tools you could ever need for the shop in the stacker.

My last thing to do will be to paint the white part of the stacker to match the coach. I have been holding off because I am still planning to get a larger 45 foot coach which will probably be a different color.

It pulls nice and has plenty of power for me, slows on the really long big hills but I am not in a hurry anymore.

With the Commander, the Mustang, Golf Cart, bikes, shop, loft full of stuff including lots of MRE's and cases of Nutra system food it weighs about 20,000 pounds.

Here are some pictures of us today in Flagstaff.

2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

love your setup sir
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Ya my dream is to own one of these some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just stopped for the night in Amarillo at one of the few RV Parks that will take a 72 foot rig.

Wind is kicking up and storm is heading this way. We may stay here for the storm or try to get ahead of it tomorrow.

Next stop is KC to see the kids and grandkids.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

have a great & safe trip
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Made it to KC. My grandson sits in the Mustang drooling. What do you think, give it to him? with his dad only driving it until he adjusts to the power. Lots of power for a 16 year old.
    2007Jeep Green Limited

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    For sure, that would be an awesome car at 16.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information