Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new Home for my Commander

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    Made it to KC. My grandson sits in the Mustang drooling. What do you think, give it to him? with his dad only driving it until he adjusts to the power. Lots of power for a 16 year old.
    I am sure he would get more use out of it in a week then you got in the past year.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Jon,

I think you are right. I have had it for 23 years, time to pass it on. Besides Lee has her eye on a BMW convertible, much more comfortable car for driving on the street.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    Jon,

I think you are right. I have had it for 23 years, time to pass it on. Besides Lee has her eye on a BMW convertible, much more comfortable car for driving on the street.
    And you will make one boy VERY happy!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

I have had this car for 23 years. It is time to pass it on to my Grandson Devin. He has to prove that he will be responsible in driving it. He can only drive with his Dad or Mom until they are convinced that he is ready.

I had mixed feelings about him having that much power in a light car, but he seems to respect that and is very careful with the car.

Here are some pictures of Devin and his dad, Jackson putting new clear light housings on the Mustang.

2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Huey,
    Nice move!
    Good idea keeping mom and dad in control until "they" are ready.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Very Nice
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

I need some advice on inflatable Hot Tubs. After using the Stacker for awhile I realize that there is room for an inflatable Hot Tub that can be deflated and stored during travel. My problem is that after reading several reviews, half of them are great and half are very negative. The negative ones mention heaters needing to be replaced repeatedly and poor customer service. Do any of you guys have any practical experience with inflatable hot tubs? They seem to be light enough when empty, (about 60 pounds), and fold up to store. I think that they are made of the same material as white water rafts.

Anyway, here is the link for the one I am considering.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...&storeId=10051

Here is where it will go.
    Last edited by HueyPilotVN; 04-09-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    2007Jeep Green Limited

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information