Thread: WK Needed in Phoenix area

Administrator
    Blog Entries

WK Needed in Phoenix area

I am in need of a WK in the Phoenix area to test fit a set our our Super Sliders onto. If you have one or know anyone in the area please contact me and lets see if we can get a set of these mounted on a WK.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Does the test fit rig get to keep the set? Because you are only a few hours drive from me and that could be worth the gas and time It would also give you a chance to see my winch set up in person!
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
    Does the test fit rig get to keep the set? Because you are only a few hours drive from me and that could be worth the gas and time It would also give you a chance to see my winch set up in person!
    I am sure we could work something out!
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Well if you don't find someone closer let me know!
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
    Well if you don't find someone closer let me know!
    I am not sure there is anyone closer with a WK who visits the forums, so you might be the lucky winner on this venture. You would have to have it out here on a Friday or Saturday in January depending on when I can get an appointment with Doc.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

I could do that. I will be on leave until the 9th!

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Thanks Omelet for volunteering!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Thread Information