Thread: How long have you owned your WK/XK?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    I bought mine July 10,2008. It had 8 miles on the clock. I now have 58,500. It's the finest vehicle I have ever owned. I live in Missouri and have traveled through the Dakotas,Badlands, Moab (twice), Nevada, Grand Canyon West, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Every National Park in Utah and Colorado, Grand Canyon South rim,Most of Northern Arizona, and most of New Mexixo plus a zillion places in between. Oh and 4 trips to Destin, Florida. I bought mine on the day when oil prices were the highest they have ever been. $147.00 a barrel. No one wanted the Commanders and I picked up a brand new 2007 Rocky Mountain edition at a great price. Best purchase I have ever made. If I ever sell her I have no Idea what I would replace her with. It would have to be a Jeep but I'm not a big fan of the Grand (just can't warm up to the body style) and don't care for those tiny little Jeeps albeit they are probably the definitive offroad vehicle. I don't live offroad so having one that climbs over big rocks is not a priority for me. I have the 4.7 and after having climbed some of the biggest mountains in the USA on several occassions I never once wished I had more power.
    Semper Fi, Merry Christmas,
    HT

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I picked mine up in Oct '05. My WJ over heated and I was bringing it to the dealer for service. Ended up driving the WK home that day. I have about 94,xxx on it now I believe.

Thread Information