Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: c1417 - Front Differential Control Circuit Low

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valpacer View Post
    Thanks man! I'll add it to my drop box for everyone.

Sorry Guys, just checked that dl page out, first time i've used that host, the dl link is at the bottom of the page, past all the ad crap. If it doesn't work or takes too long let me know and ill put it somewhere else.

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valpacer View Post
    Sorry Guys, just checked that dl page out, first time i've used that host, the dl link is at the bottom of the page, past all the ad crap. If it doesn't work or takes too long let me know and ill put it somewhere else.

Dave
    Ya I hate that site it sucks. I haven't been on a computer yet so I haven't down loaded it yet. You should check out dro box it's free and real easy.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Hey, any news on solving that DTC? My XK has been showing the service 4wd message for years. I just pulled the code tonight. It'd be nice to finally have this fixed.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no answer yet.. back when I posted it only happen that once or twice, while in the snow.. now it's popping up again in 100+ degree weather so it seems it might somehow we temp related.. I clear it and its fine for awhile, then comes back. I'm on a cross country move, so when I make it to my new home in DE I'll stop by a dealership and see what they can come up with while I have some other maintenance done..

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    I have also had the "service 4x4" ever since I bought it.. they did the TSB for it, that helped for about 6 months. Last time I had the dealer look at it, it was because of the front diff solenoid (im thinking similar to what you guys have going on)

Honestly I have wheeled and driven fine with the message coming off and on for 5 years. It would be nice to fix, but I think they have to drop the front diff to get to the circuit.

I know I know, im not the smartest guy to not have this fixed...
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Hey Jacob.... Remember how 2 or 3 times I made a QTII reference when talking to you because I kept forgetting you have QDII? Well, watching those RC videos it dawned on me, it was clear that neither of your diffs were locking up (hence i kept thinking you had QTII). I remember joking around at the Econo saying "we'll find out tomorrow if they're working".

Just thought i'd give ya the FYI. Random thought passing through my brain

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    X2

I was watching him on the blue/black trail as I was behind him and his diffs definitely weren't locking. In fact Kim asked a few times why it seemed like his Jeep was having trouble compared to mine if he had the Hemi with the better 4wd system.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information