$260 WELL SPENT!! (Amazon with free 2 day shipping)

There's only one negative... so lets start with that.

What the hell was VIAIR thinking with their gauge selection?? A 200 PSI gauge is just, well, dumb. Give us a 0-50 or 0-60 gauge for better accuracy. I have a cheap gauge that I keep in the vehicle so I used this for my pressure readings.

I guess the only other let down is the bag is a bit thin and the zippers feel cheap... I'll probably put this in a small toolbox eventually anyways to make it easier to pack and strap down.

Inflation time was very impressive. I'm only running 245/75/17s... so they're obviously not huge tires. But I went from 19 PSI to 38 PSI in 1 minute 35 seconds...

Another thing I was impressed with is how quiet it is. The last compressor I had was just annoyingly loud, you couldn't talk to someone within 10 feet of it. These pictures were taking while I was airing up the tires.... i had no problem with either of my kids being around the compressor (though i made sure JT didn't touch it in case it was hot). You'll also notice that my wife is on the phone; unaffected by the noise as if it wasn't even there.

In short: I highly recommend!!