Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I guess its relative. ... I expected a really stiff ride from the OME HD but its really not. Yes, its stiffer than stock, but its not a rough ride by any means.

I think a lot of the people who complain about a really stiff ride after the OME are the ones who also just installed LT tires with their lifts and inflated them to 50+ psi. I honestly didn't notice a huge difference when I swapped out my stock springs/struts/RC and installed the OME HD except that its nowhere near as "floaty". But I also didn't change my tires (E rated set at 38psi).... so I really think the tires are the biggest influence.
I noticed quite a difference going from Bilstein HD Struts with BDS spacer to the OME struts and HD Coils. I have load range C Goodyear MTR's w/Kevlar running 35 psi. The max psi on these tires is 50 psi. I do like the stiff ride, dont get me wrong. But I know others really dont want that. I just dont see me installing front and rear bumpers anytime soon since Im going to focus on getting the XK paid off so I think I might swap them out for the MD coils.