Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NYD trail run at The Ranch.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjI3iAQaD1Y

I will try to get the rest today
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Would cleared that rock in the second vid with the chopped bumper any vids of slamming those sliders? Looked liked fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Would cleared that rock in the second vid with the chopped bumper any vids of slamming those sliders? Looked liked fun!
    The Guy in the Purple Rubi had two of those GoPro Cameras and was following me, so hopefully he got some shots of it. Shounded like **** metal on rock, lol.

oops, this is going to suck when the old lady sees it. ALso picked up some deep scratches, a dent in the top of the front fender, and a bunch more plastic gone from the rear bumper

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    thanks for sharing & it looked like you had a lot of fun
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    LMAO that's what my bumpers looked liked after some trips. That was the main reason I painted and chopped mine. But since your not going to wheel it anymore might be worth getting fixed. Good luck with the wife bro at least when I dent mine I can say hey it's mine worry about your own LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    LMAO that's what my bumpers looked liked after some trips. That was the main reason I painted and chopped mine. But since your not going to wheel it anymore might be worth getting fixed. Good luck with the wife bro at least when I dent mine I can say hey it's mine worry about your own LOL
    Not Wheel it anymore!!???!!

The wrangler will probably only go out for the tough parks, I will not stop with the progress on the XK. It is too much fun being the oddity on the trial. There were a group of buggies out there with ROckwells 44s and the works, we passed them at lunch on one of the trails. Just makes me laugh when they stare and wonder how did that guy get here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information