Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody heard of ASFIR skidplates?

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Awesome! Keep us posted, I have been wanting to try those things for a while.
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Looking forward to hearing how these work!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    I thought I set this up so I would get instant feedback if anyone replied here, but apparently that does not work.

We will get you guys some details shortly, as we coordinate schedules this week.

Thanks everyone!

You can email me directly or call me on my cell if you have any questions. 480-290-5993 [email protected]

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    You can subscribe to the thread and choose instant email notification. That way you'll know instantly when someone replies to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    You can subscribe to the thread and choose instant email notification. That way you'll know instantly when someone replies to the thread.
    It stopped sending them. I just unsubbed and resubbed. Seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfir4x4 View Post
    It stopped sending them. I just unsubbed and resubbed. Seems to have fixed it. Thanks!
    Oh it sends one email and resets once you visit the thread. So if you read the email but don't sign in and view the thread it won't send anymore. Once you view the thread it resets and sends an email with a new reply. Hope that helps bro I'm looking forward to someone getting you skids.

as long as they have a Belly Skid, which he is letting me know, I will be ordering one this week
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Couple of questions:

Will your transfer case skid work with the factory gas tank skid? The factory t-case skid bolts to the gas tank skid, but it looks like your t-case skid has its own rear brackets? If yours does work with the factory gas tank skid (I am guessing it just bolts over it), how close it the t-case bracket to the gas tank skid?

It appears as though the transmission skid doesn't cover the passenger side cat. Is there a reason why? Is there another plate the you sell that does cover it, or is it not of a concern to you?
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Quote Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
    Couple of questions:

Will your transfer case skid work with the factory gas tank skid? The factory t-case skid bolts to the gas tank skid, but it looks like your t-case skid has its own rear brackets? If yours does work with the factory gas tank skid (I am guessing it just bolts over it), how close it the t-case bracket to the gas tank skid?

It appears as though the transmission skid doesn't cover the passenger side cat. Is there a reason why? Is there another plate the you sell that does cover it, or is it not of a concern to you?
    I was currious about the tcase skid as well. I have the regular gas tank skid, and although it is pretty beat up it still works. If theres does not need the $200 mopar gas skid, it could be worth the cost defference. And where can we get pricing on these?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GrandCherokeeSideStep2 copy.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	1101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6565 copy.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	1102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6579 (2) copy.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	1103Will try to get everything here and all your questions answered as quick as I can. Here is a link to the items we offer for the GC:

http://store.asfir4x4.com/merchant2/...gory_Code=JGCS

and the Commander:

http://store.asfir4x4.com/merchant2/...egory_Code=JCS

I need to get in touch with a moderator so I can get a vendor account as I think I am getting into dangerous territory with all of this information.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information