Next up was to try and lift up the vehicle. After 2:47 inflate time (I stopped the clock for re-positioning) I had to stop. Running back and forth trying to position the jack, it still angled forward, and even with my e-brake on and in Park it rolled forward on me (i purposely did not chock the tires)

I then tried it again with the tires chocked and payed more attention to carefully position the jack. In my first attempt I didn't want to go crazy... figured in an offroad situation you're not going to be working with perfectly even ground so just throw it under there and see what happens.

This time I gave up after 2:17 of inflation time. Once the jack started to firm up (about 1:30 in) it was taking a long time and it was really hard to keep the cone on the exhaust without losing air. Once I did get a good seal, air would leak out of the weep hole in the muffler which also slows down the inflation.

It probably would have eventually lifted it... but it was taking so much effort to "push" the cone onto the exhaust I decided to bail a bit early and try the OBA next.